Is the President in your city today???

No??? Well that's because he's in mine! El Presidente is Redding today (which means somewhere within a 5 mile radius of where I am because this town is so small...), and mom called this morning to try and see if I was going to try to sneak into any news footage. Its a fun thought, but no, Mama, I am keeping a low profile these days. I believe the secret service have my name and photo in their possession and would take me down if I were to show up-- I do have a record, you know.

It's plenty smoky today to greet the President. According to the news, he has a full agenda, including a meeting with the boy scouts. If I run into him at lunchtime at the Pickle Deli down the street, I'll be sure and say something profound; something like, "Nice Pickle."

Comments

Shawna said…
And you call me a dork! Takes one to know one!

I heard about his trip to "The Ding" on the radio when I woke up this morning and thought of you!

Then he is off to Fairfield where Tia lives! What about MoTown?! Oh, I forgot, if he is in a car it might get stolen and if he walks he is likely to be run down as a pedestrian!
Aly sun said…
Nice pickle? I can't come up with something better, so it will have to do.
Anonymous said…
The Man is in your city and you didn't rush out to show your photo collection of Mama Snoprtson. I am very disappointed in you. I don't know what you were thinking.
Anonymous said…
Sorry it sshould have said Mama Snortson!!!!!!!!!!! I get REALLY excited when I talk about her. :)

Popular Posts