I'm a party in a bottle

My title is reference to the airplane ride to Vegas. I was recounting a story to Diana, and at one point I said, "I'm a party in a bottle, you have to rub me the right way." This elicited giggles from the (strangers) in the row in front of us, and they turned around to see the source of said party. By the end of the flight the man across the aisle from me would not stop staring. Anyway, this phrase became the adopted theme of our trip.
***
Arrival at Caesars Palace-- elevator shot! The reason for this trip was Shannyn, second from the left. This weekend was for her 29.9 birthday party :) At dinner that night, my soup came in a cauldron. I am stirring my brew. Sunshine= much better than gambling!
At dinner with best friends Di and V.Dancing... the talls vs. the shorts strike again.
Shopping and smiling.
Leaving Las Vegas even better than we found it!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Glad you had a good time. You look great, by the way. Do you still get comments about your height? I think you should blog about life as I tall person. I think it is so strange that people think that they can go on and on about someone's freakishly tall height, but it isn't OK to talk about shortness, or chubbyness.
Anonymous said…
Excuse me, party in a bottle...are you a goddess?

Popular Posts