The Vistors
Last Saturday, I had a couple of visitors come through town. I'm only posting about it now because I did not have any photos to back up the story, but have since received one in my inbox. It was a beautiful, hot day in Redding when my friend Jared and his roommate made it all the way from D.C. It was actually just a stop over for them-- from hiking Mount Shasta to the airport in Sacramento-- but we had lunch and I then showed them the highlights of Redding... which took all of 20 minutes. It was a low maintenance tour, as they were quite excited about Jamba Juice because they were without in the Capitol City.
Jared and his roommate work for a rules enforcement agency, and he leaves in 5 days to go work for a year in Israel. I don't know if I am allowed to say that or not, but they assured me that working in their field is not as covert as you see in the movies. This message will self distruct in 5 seconds.

Jared and his roommate work for a rules enforcement agency, and he leaves in 5 days to go work for a year in Israel. I don't know if I am allowed to say that or not, but they assured me that working in their field is not as covert as you see in the movies. This message will self distruct in 5 seconds.

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.