No more moaning about...
...I have work to do! Here is the list of things I have get done before 8 a.m. tomorrow morning. The last 2 things on the list are not technically due, so I have a feeling they will be axed from my schedule tonight. But if I do get this all done, I am a rock star. A rock star I tell you. With a plugged up nose. (April, the cold is not so bad with a nose piercing, I simply suggest that you always have a mirror handy... and maybe tweezers... and then perhaps privacy :)
I took down the list of school work because it was boring
I took down the list of school work because it was boring
... and I am so done.
Here is all the remains:
•Switch Cell Phones, which includes learning the cool new phone Jen gave to me (thanks roomie!)
•Fix hem of pants
I need an assistant. Anyone???

Comments
Be motivated. Be strong. You can do it!
PS - I can attest to her diligence... the cell phone is still a work in progress :)
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.