Sicky McSickerson
When I am sick, I am patheticsville. On Wednesday night, I started the day working and going to school, and ended the day by sitting on the couch balling because my throat was killing me. After a call to my mom, I cried even harder because no one can emphatize with you better than your mom. Cathy was gracious and made me tea and just watched me cry (probably trying not to laugh at the pitifulness of it all). It felt like the flu and my whole body hurt. Heavily medicated, I slept through the night and woke up with zero energy, missing all my classes yesterday as well. Thank GOD it's only the second week of school and I am on top of things. Today I made it to work late from sleeping through my alarm. So I arrived straight from a Nyquil'd sleep and I looked and felt like a ghost (you know what I am talking about--that Nyquil is so powerful. In fact, you could have probably gotten me to stand on the neighbor's lawn and belt the National Anthem and I would not have woken up). I plowed through work until noon, as I had more energy today, but was sweaty all day. So, I am the new, haggard, sweaty girl in office. I just love to make an impression!
If anyone comes this way soon, a mint chip milkshake from Baskin Robbins sounds good.You can see by the photo that I have my drug arsenal to aid in the coming days to defeat this beast. Cathy and Jen have been doing a great job with replenishing my supplies and making sure I am ok. My throat still hurts and I fear my trip to Modesto next weekend will be threatened. If that's the case, I will be sick from sadness. See??? Pathetic!!!
I miss my mom.

Comments
PS I am so glad your eye shadow matches your outfit even in your time of woe. You have a gift.
On a different note, aren't MOM"S great? I hope to be that kind of Mom. It's all part of the college experience as I remember.
I agree, you look beautiful by the way.
~Alysun's friend, April
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.