Why people don't go back to school at my age (Alternate Title: Why being a late bloomer is hard when everyone around you is already a flower)

I am busy writing a ten minute story that I have to present in my Advanced Public Communication class in 2 weeks. The story has been aptly titled, "28 years old: How I got here." It has been a fun/revealing/pitiful process to sift through all the events and decisions made (some by me) up until this point. While I am giving the presenatation, I hope to be able to record it. If not, I will record my practice session for your viewing pleasure.


In the meantime, rejoice with me that Mick and Laura have discovered that they are having a BOY... so...
Thomas Patrick LaBarbera is on his way to us in just a few short months. Yay for nephews!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Where have I been? I didn't even know they were having a baby. Great news and so fun!!

Popular Posts