Friends and Family Weekend

Mom is here! She came to visit me for the Simpson Homecoming weekend, which means that I am not getting much homework done, but we are laughing a lot. Here's what happened when I first asked her to pose with me:

After laughing hard at ourseleves, we straightened up for a real one:


At Simpson she ran into old friends and I swear Mama was acting like she was in college again, telling stories that I had never heard before of her rebellious college ways. She snuck out of the dorms and went on sneaky weekends trips and everything! (Mallory, can we say: free get out of jail pass???)
Pictured here are Ray Homan, Janlyn Heath, and Uncle Steve Miller:

Tonight Uncle Lloyal and Aunt Carol met Mom and I at Marie Calendar's for dinner. We had his 2nd 80th birthday party and had a great time hearing about all the updates from his Oregon Trip last weekend, and anything from Kidder Creek that I missed on my trip this past Monday. They were the perfect ending to the day.


I need to have harsh words with my assistant, who was not keeping up with this blog this week like she should be!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think you should fire your assistant and hire me so i can move up to redding =) oh and you better tell me those stories on mom... they might be helpful for future reference =) and next 3-day weekend I have, i am so in redding!!
Anonymous said…
i think you should fire your assistant and hire me so i can move up to redding =) oh and you better tell me those stories on mom... they might be helpful for future reference =) and next 3-day weekend I have, i am so in redding!!
Anonymous said…
whoopsie! =)
Aly sun said…
It is hard to find a good assistant. I need one too. But it is so hard to find someone who will work for just kind words of encouragement.

Popular Posts