From Zeke to Zsa Zsa!

Turns out I have a story of grandiose proportions! Meet Zsa Zsa:
In an incredible turns of events, and after months of hounding (he he) Cathy to consider getting a puppy, her and her son Marty drove about 2 hours to go and pick up Zsa Zsa tonight. I must thank her coworker, who recently got a puppy from the same litter and brought her puppy into the office. I am pretty sure that that sealed the deal. "Zsa Zsa" is a name that Marty picked out awhile ago. We have been talking about this dog for a long, long time. She took to Marty right away and they bonded, even though he was the roughest with her. That never fails to make me wonder why.We're having a moment. Don't tell Zekers!

In no time at all, she was worn out from all the excitement. Or is that me??

Comments

Julie said…
ok, the puppy is freaking cute :-)
Anonymous said…
Now maybe it won't be quite so hard to leave Zekers when you have to go back to Redding. Darling puppy, by the way. I'll get a better look at her when I come up there next week. Enjoy!
Love,
Mom
Anonymous said…
Oh what a cute dog! I want a dog so bad. She looks so mild mannered.
Aly sun said…
So happy for you! (And her real family)
Anonymous said…
Zekers is not too happy about you having another dog in your life expect the cold shoulder the next time you come home... =) looks like i'm back to being 2nd to dad when it comes to zekers.... cute doggie though! a lady at work just brought her dog to work yesterday that looks a lot like zsa zsa, it's an american bulldog right?
~Mal
Anna said…
The only problem with this situation is that now everyone will know that you practice Wicca (Wicka? Wikka?). I cannot imagine any other way that you were able to come up with such an adorable puppy that you get to love and cuddle all you want, but that you won't have to bear any of the actual responsibilities for (vet bills, house training, etc).
Genious!
-Anna

Popular Posts