It's fall and the leaves are changing. I want to too.

Thanks to cousin Alysun, I have a new fun makeover site to play with. This morning I decided I need a change, badly. It was a year ago that I did the bang fiasco, but they are growing out now. What do you think? Cut? Color? Both? I know that going lighter is a summer thing, but I need something new now. Since when have I done anything with the grain?

Please vote for your favorite. I have mine.
#1:
#2 #3#4
And... one more lunch photo from the friends and family weekend!

Comments

JenSasser said…
A. I can't believe how funny I still think my itsy bitsy hidden face is in that picture. Where's Waldo!

B. I can't believe how ADORABLE you look with short, blond hair! SO CUTE!
Andee said…
I vote for #2. But the short one is pretty darn cute!
Anonymous said…
I love #2. #4 is good too.
You look fabulous in all of them though...of course!
Anonymous said…
I love the color of #2 but LOVE the short style (#3). There's my vote!
Had a great time with you this past weekend. I know you are so busy & overwhelmed at times but treasure these months. You saw how much I enjoyed my college friends after these many yrs. There's nothing like it.
Love,
Mom
Aly sun said…
I like the short cut in #4, but a little darker color for fall. You have such beautiful long hair, but short is always fun. It will always grow.
Anonymous said…
I think if you want change #4 would be it. You have such beautiful hair though anyways.
Anonymous said…
I'm voting for number 3 - maybe a chestnut brown??

Aunt Marlene
Shawna said…
First of firsts...I had to go back and look for Jen after reading her comment, are you sure you didn't photoshop her head in the shot? That was HILARIOUS.

Okay, your long locks are part of your signature look so I can't imagine you picking something short, although that would be adorable. I think color change is enough change in mid semester. I would hate for you to bomb finals over a cut/color fiasco..You know it could happen and how traumatic it could be! I sound too much like a mom right then. You can't go wrong, you pulled of the bang fiasco!
Aly sun said…
previously, I commented that I liked the short cut --actually #3. Pardon my inability to count our read.

I agree that your beautiful long hair is part of your signature, but maybe it is just that change that you need. I like Aunt Marlene's comment.
Anna said…
I hope I'm not too late, and I know this wasn't an option, but my vote is that you don't do anything drastic! Your hair is bangin, and I especially how the dark color makes your eyes pop. Okay now that I sound like a quasi lesbian stalker, I'm just going to walk away...

Popular Posts