Pizza My Heart
What is that delicious feast that I am enjoying????
Pizza!!!! (yes, I am enjoying it. I am no actress, so please excuse the look of pain and replace it instead with sheer excitement):
This was my first pizza in 6 months and it was heaven. The crust was one of 3 different ones that I am trying from the Gluten Free Mall. I already know that I would eat this kind again in a heartbeat (although it is quite scary once it is taken out of the package because the bread is so dense that its heavier than normal bread). I now have the energy to face the Cubbies at Awana's tonight. And don't forget to watch The Office at 9!

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.