Look At Me and My Bad Self

I just finished my last final for the semester and I feel like this:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Honey....we all feel like dancing!! Couldn't be prouder of you!

Thought of you Saturday night when we saw Celtic Christmas @ Gallo. 2 of the main dancers were from Riverdance (guy & gal). They were VERY good.
Love you,
Mom
Anonymous said…
if that's what it's like after you finish a semester I'm kinda of excited to see the celebration after you graduate!! I better start working on my moves.....


~Mal
Anonymous said…
It's so funny that you picked that video. just this week I introduced Lord of the Dance to the girls for good jumping and dancing music...they LoVE it~
Oh...and I am so proud of you...almost done!!!!
Katie Holt said…
I got chills up and down my whole body for the entire video- loved it! Hooray! I can totally relate because I just finished my last final today too!

Popular Posts