So I was playing tennis today on the court. It was me against a minor player and we kept lobbing the ball back and forth, until the judge said that my persistence had paid off and I was dismissed from the game. My demeanor instantly changed, and I skipped off, never to play tennis again.
Capeesh???
What a good time to celebrate!!! Let's have Christmas again. Here is Zsa Zsa Claus:
In other news, this past Saturday, I went with my Simpson friends Ally and Julie down to Sacramento for nuptial preparations for both of their weddings that will happen in May and June, respectively. I am a bridesmaid in Ally's wedding and I huge supporter of Julie's wedding (hey, I'd rather be a Wedding Supporter than an Athletic Supporter...), so it was fun from the start. We met up with Kourtney, who lives in Turlock, and is also a bridesmaid. We tried on one dress when Ally said, "Yep, that's the one. Buy that!" It was way too easy.
Julie dress story was not so simple, but boy was it an amazing story. He were are celebrating our progess at Cheesecake Factory.
Ally (Blonde), Kourtney, Me, and Julie:
I was asked to hold a tiara for Julie while in the store. I'm glad I did not forget it was on my head.
Lucky for you, I have more Zsa Zsa pictures. She snuggled into my dirty towels last night and went right to sleep.

And just starting yesterday, she has been jumping up on the windowseat all by herself to look outside. She growls at people, dogs, and cars that get within 50 feet of the house. It's awesome. I love this picture. I've captioned it "Watching for the Lord's Return."
Comments
CONGRATS on your demeanor changing. That's fabulous news!! Go buy yourself a glass of wine to celebrate! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Okay, time for some dedicated laundry time! You know you can use a towel more than once right? This cracked me UP!
You could have fooled us and said they were fresh out of the dryer soft and warm and we would have believed you! But with a dog who watches for the Lord to return, I guess you shouldn't be fibbing.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.