Save the Date!

Record Album from Mom's (ancient) collection- $Borrowed
Stainless Steel pot from the kitchen- $Strange
Zsa Zsa's chew toy standing in as a tassle- $Gross
Graduating in 3 months after a decade in college: Priceless

Everyone's invited to come to my graduation, but no one is obligated (except you Mom and Dad!). It will be on April 25th on the lawn at Simpson here in Redding, CA. Bring sunglasses! Some of you have said that you can make it, and others have expressed interest. I can't gurantee an exciting graduation but I can gurantee an exciting time together!

Comments

Amanda said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said…
I wish we could come. But Paige and Levi might steal your thunder with their antics and cuteness. They aren't so good at sitting still and watching patiently. We'll work on it, though, between now and then, and get back to you.
Anonymous said…
You look so cutey as a graduate...can't wait!

Love you,
Mom
Anonymous said…
I'm so there! Wouldn't miss it!
Aly sun said…
Love the look. Save the money for grad and just wear that! YAY. Keep going... you are almost there.
Shawna said…
I especially like the tassel!

Rick and I are planning to attend, thinking of making it a nice getaway weekend! I will figure a creative way for you to notice us among all your fans!

Did you tell Simpson you are going to need your own section? I am so excited for you!
Anonymous said…
i'm glad to know that mom and dad are the only ones that are obligated to go to the graduation....now i won't feel bad staying back at the hotel with baby T... just kidding!! Someones got to take pictures for your blog ;-)

~Mal
ASHENFELTERS said…
Okay, love your blog...you are hilarious!(and really beautiful!:)
Thought I would leave a comment so you can come see pictures of the kiddos and catch up on us! Connie
Andee said…
Graduation is a huge deal after this long! I'm proud of you for gettin' 'er dun!!
Choco Girl said…
That was a very creative picture! Congratulations on your soon-to-be graduation day!
Lesley Miller said…
We have it on our calendar and are planning to be there! So fun!!!

Popular Posts