Singing Practice

*It's so annoying around here. I have all kinds of songs for Zsa(x2) and my poor roomies have to hear them.*

There are the sunny days that she basks in the sunlight. Then I sing:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray (You never know Zsa Zsa how much I luv yoooooooou...).

Sometimes she rolls on my carpet in the patches where the sun has heated it up and then I sing:
I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May.

Most recently (and more miserably) it's been much much colder outside. This has prompted the more mournful tune of :
Ain't so sunshine when she's gone. It's not warm when she's away. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone--she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away.

And finally, when we are all together in the house at the same time, and there is the distinct smell of dainty girlishness in the air, it prompts this obvious tune:
Here's a story of a lovely lady, who was bringing up 3 very lovely girls...

Comments

JenSasser said…
Did you purposely make my head the same shape as Zsa Zsa's?!

PS - cute post :)
Anonymous said…
lol your so your father's daughter!! that picture at the end is so freaking hilarious i still can't stop laughing at it!! i made mom and dad read it too and they both shook their heads and laughed at their nerdy daughter.... by the way there are three songs for Zsa Zsa, not two =) (just thought i would point that out)

"The little lights aren't twinkling Clark.."
Tawny said…
I was not saying there are two songs, I trying to say the equivalent of Zsa Squared so I only had to type her name once.

So much for trying to save some time...
Aly sun said…
I saw Zsa (x2) and thought, "She actually had to type 4 letters/symbols instead of just three with ZSA, so really it wasn't very expedient." I got what you were saying though. That's one spoiled and cultured dog. Very funny picture.
Shawna said…
Do we need to contact someone at Simpson to get you more homework girl? Glad you have time for some fun, that is what life is about, entertaining your friends who need laughs!
Julie said…
omg. seriously, the lady bunch killed me!! :-D

Popular Posts