Whose Canine it is Anyway??

Ok, so my headline is a huge stretch in trying to be clever, as I wanted to talk about what I did this weekend, which was a mix of Zsa Zsa watching and that Drew Carey show "Whose Line it is Anyway?" I suppose its not very funny if you have to spell it out, but I was committed to using it.

Saturday night I had tickets to see The Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie show here in the little 'ole theather in Redding. I was so excited because that meant I would get to see them up close, and add their names to the list of Improv performers from the show that I have seen (I've already seen Wayne Brady. Twice. That leaves only Ryan Stiles to go....) After Jeremy and I stopped seeing each other this week, I had an extra ticket, so I asked Stefani from my drama class to go with me (Cathy is out of town and Jen was working). She was so fun to go with because she was a fan of the show and I knew that she would try and get on stage like I would (i.e. every possible way)

We never got on stage but we laughed for 2.5 hours straight. At the very end of this show, I snuck this picture, which had them singing seriously, until we realized that they were rhyming everything they could with "Redding." (It's a night you won't be forgetting, here in Red-ding)
With Cathy gone, Jen and I are Zsa Zsa sitting and I happened to have my camera close. It's funny because our little girl sleeps like a human with her head out of the covers:


We played too hard and she fell asleep on her favorite toy.


But it was not all sleeping time. She is awake 25% of the time. Here she is playing while settled between my legs . I've captioned this one, "Don't you dare snap that picure beacuse this is not my best side!"


And more playing in the comfort of my precious anatomy. Men, do this at your own risk.
I have today off, which means one more day of catching up with homework that's not due quite yet!!

Comments

Amanda said…
precious anatomy?!
Tawny said…
Lol I didn't know what else to say. I think I was meaning precarious anatomy-- you know, like her biting could hurt me. I really don't think all that highly of myself. Hey, stop giggling!
Anonymous said…
Precious indeed!!
Shawna said…
Good thing your sphere from your recent tennis match wasn't blue, that would be hilarious! Your outing sounded like a blast. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself and getting out in between homework. That is part of the college experience too!
Aly sun said…
I missed this post somehow. How can I go on? My grandma was hoping I had the scoop on, "Jeremy and I stopped seeing each other." Since I missed this post, I also missed that highly descriptive and informative sentence. I had to go back and scour the archives. More info please, when you have a minutes. I was planing a June wedding.

Popular Posts