Guess Who It Is? It's Your Butt.
My phone keeps dialing the last number that I called. I keep my phone in my purse, in side of my backpack during the day, so I can see why the opportunity for redialing happens. The phone has a lock feature and I thought I utilized this often, but mom informed me sometime last week that I have been calling the house during the day and leaving long, unintelligible messages on the answering machine ("Home" is only number I've been dialing these days...) Last night, while getting out of the bathtub, I put my phone inside my book to hold the spot where I stopped reading. As I walked into my room, I heard in a small tinny voice coming from inside my book, "Awny? Awwwkneee?" It was Mallory, cackling hysterically that I had done it again-- and this time they were home listening in, hoping to hear something really juicy. Nope, there is nothing to overhear in my life that awkward these days. Anyway, I heard mom chime up in the background "Your butt is calling!" in reference to the T-Mobile commercial that's been on. Laugh it up and see if my butt ever calls you again!

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.