I made it to Modesto at noon yesterday for a quick visit, and what an exciting time I had. I planted myself firmly on the couch and kept my camera handy while I got to meet/monopolize nephew Thomas. Thanks for having me over, Mick and Laura!
Seriously Baby Tommy is one handsome guy-- he must take after Laura's side of the family.

Oh, he breathed. He smiled. Eeee, he just blinked! And now he's sleeping. I can't take my eyes off of him...

Auntie Mallory held him so I could stare at him longer.

Grandpa Tom was the coziest. They have a bond that's stronger than just the sharing of names.

Grandma Dianne only got to hold him so I could take more photos. I need them to last for a whole month until I can return to take over-- I mean-- help his mother in any way possible.

If scruffiness equals happiness, then you can tell that Mick is delighted. Mom and Dad are in awe of him... and wanting sleep.
The Grand Finale!! (I mean, when else in his life can he wear a puppy face on his backside and not be beaten up for it??)

I miss you already Baby Thomas. Thank you for being the snugglist Valentine's date!
Comments
Okay, that does it..."RICK!!!! I WANT ANOTHER BABY!!!!!" You think he heard me? :-)
Congratulations Aunt T!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.