Tyler Perry makes me Merry

Instead of going to see "Madea Goes to Jail" I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was awwwwful and I regret that decision. I have seen every one of Tyler's Perry's movies in the theater to support him and the great work I think he is doing in his movies to promote family values and a Christian way of living. Mind you- there is cussing and Christian antagonists in his films, but that's why I think they are so important-- because real life is like that. Since I did not go this weekend to see Madea, I'll save it for next weekend, but I did watch Diary of a Mad Black Woman on TV. I can't explain it, but I feel like I could be writing movie scripts like these one day.

Addendum- I would watch his movies in this order:

Best
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Madea's Family Reunion
Why did I Get Married (<---GREAT Movie!)

Good
Daddy's Little Girls
Meet the Browns

Fair
The Family that Preys

Comments

Aly sun said…
I recently saw "He's just not that into you." It was a pretty good movie and I like it a lot. As I was looking at the other movies playing, I realized there isn't a lot of good stuff out there. I may consider the Tyler Perry movie, although I haven't seen any of the others, based solely on your recommendation.
Choco Girl said…
I recommend the Tyler Perry movie! We went to go see it yesterday! Madea as ever is hilarious!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts