If You Could See Me...

My nonverbals would be telling you that I am completely exhausted. Class is over, the paper is turned in, and I just ate leftovers from the dinner Cathy made tonight (chicken+potatoes+carrots =amazing! I should qualify this with: any food that is not coffee= amazing!).

Dad, you'll be thrilled to know that my nose ring came out when it caught on my towel this morning getting out of the shower. It didn't hurt, but trying to put it back in did. Oh well-- I have to start looking for jobs soon anyway, so I better keep that facial jewelry to a minimum.

Countdown: Spring Break is in 3 days! I have to admit, I am a little afraid to come home. All I want to do is sleep and the thought of driving home and making it to all the plans I am committing to is overwhelming. If I decide not to come home this week, then you know why. I'd like to act as if I have graduated already, but it's still not close enough. I'll keep you posted.

Exhaustion has taken firm hold.... Am succumbing to sleep... Better log off before I say something foolish in my tired state like I just did in class....

Comments

Choco Girl said…
I'm sorry about your nose ring..I know that hurt. I had to get mine's changed out because the first one was too small and it got lost in my swollen little nostril..after getting that done, I was like this is not coming out again. We'll see. I work for the government and my current boss likes it. (I think we asked before I got it though ;-)
Shawna said…
You need to be where you feel most at ease, most able to relax and most of all, feel the most loved. It that means you come home and don't tell anyone so you can get some Thomas snuggles and family hugs, then by all means do. If that means curling up with Soph on the sofa in Redding, the by all means do. This is YOUR time, be kind to yourself and savor it.

Popular Posts