I've Got a Licker Problem

First, the good news. Sophie found her licker! Here she is giving kisses. She came with me to drama class after I stopped home for dinner tonight and was very well behaved. I spent almost 13 hours at school today for tech rehersals. Sophie made it all better... she's into drama too, you know.
Here it is-- my *wild* spring break:
Paige and Levi let me come for a walk. The are just getting sweeter and more fun to be around all the time.
I got to see it for myself: Madison shows me her infamous "little." She's a smart cookie! Cousin Morgan Sophia was delightful and I loved how simply my attention seemed to make her so happy.
I hadn't seen my friend Helga for over 7 months.
I call this "The Scream: Thomas Edition"
Mikey really seems more like a little brother than a nephew. What a good kid. I'm just glad he's family.
I love this photo because I'm pretty positive I have one with Micky and I just like this one.

Thank you to all who invited me into their homes this past week.

Love and Sophie kisses to everyone!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Good to hear the update and see the pictures. I'm still not sure you should be letting a dog kiss you on the mouth. But that is just me. Emma got kissed by cow yesterday. I almost died when she tried to kiss the cow back. Maybe she is your child after all.
Anonymous said…
um.... so we are wondering where the picture/story is about someone coming to your rescue on wed..... ringing any bells??? i think that would make a good blog =)

~Mal

Popular Posts