Do You Know The Way To San Jose-- or The Way Out Of This Door?
Last night was a little too quiet. Sophie was missing and that usually meant trouble. Cathy and I went on the search and Cathy found her in the den. She had wandered behind the door and did not know how to wander out. It was so pathetic that I fell to the ground laughing hysterically and then-- I grabbed my camera.
"Excuse me, Miss? Hello? Laughing Lady, can you please help me?"
Cathy: "Sophie, just turn around and walk out!"
"I hope you got all the shots you wanted lady. Watch your back. And your underwire bras. Nothing is safe."
She so cute! We let her out eventually. Well, I am on the way to San Jose for the weekend to hang out with Cousin Kevin and girlfriend Christine this weekend. We're celebrating summer! (It's supposed to rain isn't it? Blech. Look for frizzy hair photos coming soon!)

Comments
She needs her BFF to help her =)
~Mal
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.