Caution: Cuteness Ahead
Life in Redding is busier than I ever imagined. I haven't stopped since graduation but I'm loving life right now. My days consist of working hard, then coming home to work out hard. Since my Vegas trip is in 5 weeks, I started "Slim in 6" a week ago, hoping to get toned for the trip. Except for the wedding weekend, I have stayed dedicated. 2 days ago, I added a new workout called Zumba to my workout profile. It less like working out and more like dancing--and is a blast. A lady I know in the church started teaching it at the gym so I got to go to her first class for free. I am hooked! ...And now I have to find a way to visit as a guest again or buy the videos to do at home.
Also happening this week is an addition to my current employment. I am still working as a Graphic Designer at the University (30 hours/week), but yesterday I had an interview for another part time job at a sleep center here in town (24 hours/week). It's a Marketing and Promotions job and I got hired on the spot. I am excited to begin this job that's a good step in my career field direction. I told Mom and Dad last night about my new venture and groaned this morning when I received my daily e-mail from Dad:
Here is your "Since You Are Working At A Sleep Center, Would That Be Considered A Dream Job?" SUDOKU…
Tomorrow morning between 10 and 2, our little Sophie is going under the knife to become less feminine. Please pray for a safe surgery because we can't lose our little girl. The anticipation and the worry is on our minds constantly. See? Even Sophie is hiding from danger.
Cathy took the day off and I only work 3 hours tomorrow morning so we have time to pace and pray and hopefully help her recover. Which means ice cream all around. Hey, I am working out-- what do you care?
Speaking of being totally in love, have you seen my nephew Tommy recently? Look at how big he is. Hello cuteness!

Comments
Thomas is so ADORABLE! What a handsome boy!
54 hours a week? When will you have time for Zumba? HAHA I think for proper marketing purposes you will need to insist you try out the service/products and take a snooze now and then!
You go girl!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.