Karma's Just Plain Mean!

In 6 very short days, I have got to shrink 5 more pounds in order to fit into this delightful bridesmaid dress. My friend Allison is getting married in Klamath Falls on Saturday and so I have much to look forward to! We are on our own for hair, makeup, and accessories, which is perfect, because I found an accessory that will match this dress perfectly...
...Sigh. This is called Karmic retribution, and I awoke to it this morning. If you'll remember, I laughed at my father all through Christmas for his reindeer schnoz.
Well, this is called "payback" and it hurts so badly. I touched my nose by accident a little while ago and I can still feel the throbbing. Of course, just after this photo was taken, I layered on the foundation in an attempted to stop the planes from landing in our neighborhood, but it only barely helped. I can't imagine garnering any sympathy for this, but let me just warn you all: what goes around, comes around!


Comments

Andee said…
You have my sympathy for sure! I have no wedding pictures to be in, but I have a similar growth on the end of my nose that practically requires it's own zip code. Surely, I thought, popping it couldn't make it any worse... To make a tragic story end abruptly, let's just say there is a lot more blood in the end of your nose than you may realize!
Shawna said…
Hey, this is just Karma's way of letting the bride be the most beautiful girl at the ball. If you didn't have this, you might steal the show! It will all work out and who 'nose' maybe someone will bring big red clown noses for everyone to wear! You have such a playful spirit to be posting this on the web, let alone a PHOTO! Go you! Six days is plenty of time for a blemish to go away, just remember RULE #1 NO TOUCHING!
Amanda said…
Wear your corsage. Then no one will notice your nose. ;)
Julie said…
wow...i'm not sure what to say tawny! lol..i mean, im not laughing at you i promise, it's with you :-) so sorry to hear about that, let me know if you find a way to lose 5 pounds in 6 days though, that would be really awesome for future wedding purposes ;-) sorry we didn't catch up today! soon!
Nicole Sauer said…
Hey Tawny, I have a concealer that works wonders. Try Kat Von D's tattoo concealer from Sephora.
Aly sun said…
A good photographer can photoshop that reindeer nose right our of the picture for you. I love that you posted this picture. It made my day. Is that mean?
Unknown said…
ouch! karma is a b--! ; ) I know for a fact that you will still look gorgeous, because you just ARE

Popular Posts