The Cottage in the Corner

I'm back in Redding for the next 40 hours! We had a great time in Las Vegas and I'll have stories and photos soon. In the meantime, I am looking forward to the move to Concord and packing away. Before I left on vacation I met with my new landlords, Brent and Casey, and had a great time talking with them. I forgot to bring my camera along, but while I was on vacation, Brent e-mailed me photos of the inside of the cottage. If you step into the cottage and look left, that is the first picture view and as you start turning right, the rest of the photos are the *tiny* place revealed in order. Brent had asked me not to photoshare my cozy, pint-sized bathroom because it was not much to look at, but when I received his e-mail, he said that he "changed his mind and attached a bathroom photo." I laughed so hard when I opened it. That is not my bathroom. Picture an airline bathroom and add a 4 x 4 shower that's all I get. But this would be nice if they wanted to add on to the cottage at any point.

Once I move my things in, I'm going to need some design advice for my 180? sq. foot place so get your creative caps on. As you can see, there is no room for my shoes! I can't wait to make this little place mine. Welcome to my cottage.




Comments

Amanda said…
I love it! Not at all what I was picturing. It's so bright and inviting. :)
Aly sun said…
Very cozy. I love it. I can "store" your shoes for you if that would help. :)
Shawna said…
So VERY CUTE! Is that a twin bed? I hope it's extra long or you have a trundle to stretch out! I guess you could use the kitchen cabinets to store all your shoes and save on grocery bills!

It will feel like home in no time at all.
Andee said…
Very cute! And the bathroom is delightful :)
Julie said…
IKEA! they have the best space saving and cute organizing/decorating ideas. We are headed there today :-)
Grandma Sherri said…
that is a fabulous bath! if your imagination is really good you can enjoy it anyway! The place is really cute. (sorry about the granma didn't take the time to change my identity :))

Popular Posts