The Diana Made Me Do It.
Diana had one birthday request and now my hair is black again. I'm not used to it yet at all. Neither are my coworkers. Perhaps that is why they told the staff at Chevy's at my going away lunch that it was my birthday instead. They sang loudly and I blushed deeply while I was hatted. It was not a surprise going away party, but I sure was surprised....
Today was my last day at Simpson and it was a great one. I serious loved that job and the people there. One my coworkers, Ryan, always clips his fingernails in the office and it grosses most of us ladies out. He took it too far once and left the clippings on my desk for me to find the next morning. So... last night I took his clippers and set them in a jello mold for him to find on his desk this morning. It was hysterical and I would do it again. He took it pretty well, and that meant more nail clippings showing up in inconvenient places. So gross. I mean, I applaud the man for keeping up with his hygiene, but not at the office. It was a day full of laughter and sadness all at the same time.My computer has a bad virus that redirects my searches on yahoo and google. It will be the first thing that I try to fix upon return from Las Vegas. I've tried everything for two nights to no avail. I'm so frustrated with myself! I guess I should look on the bright side: there are worse places to get a virus...

Comments
PS The word verification that appears at the bottom says "Shawnsta." I am pretty sure that is what we should start calling Shawna.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.