I Was ThisClose To Catching the Bouquet...

On Saturday, the bride Julie looked stunning in her dress. I've never seen her smile so brightly.
The back of the dress was breathtaking.

First dance for the happy couple.
At the bouquet toss, there were 4 of us on the dance floor. 4. It was mine to loose, since I was in 3" heels. Alas, it bounced out of my hands and into the hands of the girl next to me. Turns out 25% is not great odds. I thought my height would be good for something by now. Oh well.

It was a very fun wedding and we shut it down by dancing late into the evening. Happy Forever, Drew and Julie!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Like I always say, tall doesn't equal coordinated. Better luck next time. I love the bride's dress! Beatiful.
Shawna said…
From a tall old lady who has caught EVERY boquet at EVERY wedding she has attended:
Step #1: Take off shoes
Step #2: Intimidate to make the others steer clear or cry to make them WANT you to catch it! HAHA

You are hilarious!

Popular Posts