Plan B: Snuggles

My plans going home this weekend were: hair appointment, sleep, go to Mikey's graduation party, snuggle with Tommy, go to Shawna's 40th birthday party, sleep, go to coffee, drive back to Redding.

Instead, poor dear Shawna got the stomach flu and the party was cancelled! What a bummer to be sick... and then to be sick when you have a party scheduled must have been so disappointing for her. Hopefully there will be a party redo when she is feeling better. I was quite sleepy most of the weekend and so it was nice to be low-key and have a chance to visit family.

Baby Tommy thinks I am so funny. Looks aren't everything, kid.
Happy Graduation, Mikey! Welcome to High School-- and remember to make career goals sooner than your Aunt Tawny did.

Micky was not cooperating at all. I hope his son is as ornery as he. Ornery is a funny word to say.
When I woke up this morning, I was greeted with obnoxious bright lights. Oh, sorry, that was only Mallory's clothes hanging to dry.
"Yeow, that's bright!"
The Burp Rag is the latest fashion to hit the runways this season. Or so I heard.
"Ra-ar."
Back in Redding just in time to see more snuggling. What a cozy, lovable weekend!

Comments

Aly sun said…
Cute baby. Love the burp rag and it is far preferable to the alternative, believe me. Those kids have a way of puking in the most indecent places.

Glad you had the relaxing weekend you needed. Shawna, have another party and invite me this time!
Anonymous said…
I wanna read on the balcony while snuggling with Sophie!!!! Oh and we have the cutest nephew ever... just thought I would point that out =)

Popular Posts