Who is Gym and Why Are You Seeing Him Everyday?

I'm a little late with my announcement, but I have taken a job with In-Shape Health Clubs in Stockton, CA. I am an Assistant Graphic Designer for the corporate offices. I've worked for 2 days this week and I just love it. I get to create, design, and help with marketing the club. In-Shape was the first gym that I joined right after making my Operation 30 list, so this is a full circle moment for me. So far the commute is not ideal, but I am making plans to stay elsewhere during to week to make it easier (there is no need to be mysterious here. I'll be staying with the parents).* I had to pick somewhere stable because I start my last 2 online classes on Monday: World Civ 1 and World Civ 2. Then in December, I get my degree for real. I'm a career woman now!

So, I guess that I am searching for the next place to move. Ripon? Manteca? Elk Grove? Sigh. Nothing will be as great as my cute cottage though.

*Disclaimer: I am not moving back home with my parents. This is simply a temporary situation. Thank you in advance for keeping your teasing at bay.

Comments

Bestie said…
Nice pants! :) I bet you got a great deal on those!
Dan & Hillary said…
Nothing may be as cute, but I'm sure you'll find something more spacious for less $$!! We love the Bay, too, but it's criminal the cost to live here... Yeah for a job!!

(p.s.- just stopping in from Alysun's!)
Shawna said…
TAWNY! I am so PROUD of you! Words cannot describe it.
Aly sun said…
A gym. Oh, does God have a sense of humor! Didn't you write a piece for the paper about the dangers of exercise? Perhaps that archive should be linked here. So proud of you, career woman!
Lesley Miller said…
Congratulations! So exciting. :) And, love the haircut!
Jennifer said…
yayyyyyy!! way to go Tawny. They are quite lucky to have you.

Popular Posts