The Haircut: Top Ten

I've been wanting to cut my hair for a long time now, but I was afraid of the result. Finally I came to the point where any consequences that I might feel as a result of cutting it did not outweigh the benefits. That being said, once I told Diana that I was ready, she called her mom-- who is a stylist in town-- and made the appointment. Now I was locked in! I brought the following picture to my appointment as the style I wanted:

When her mom made the first cut, I wasn't exactly ready to see that much hair on the ground. But once she styled it, there was not turning back. I'm so happy!

Here are the Top Ten Reasons I Cut My Hair:

10) I had to cut back on conditioner costs.

9) I couldn't wait to be continually called "cute."

8) My legs were jealous that they weren't the longest anymore.

7) It would give my Dad something to Sudoku about.

6) I can now finish my shower before running out of hot water.

5) My hair now has style so my clothes don't have to.

4) It was any easy way to lose 2 pounds.

3) When I almost fatally cut my thumb, I realized how fleeting life was.

2) I heard men like long hair on a woman. I had long hair but no man. Maybe with short hair I can hope for a man to bring up that delightful "cute" word.

1) I was tired of being mistaken for Megan Fox.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How Cute!

Love you,
Mom
Shawna said…
ShamWow! My new favorite explative!

Now I want to see the photos of the makeover where you made your hair blue or super short. I know you did it!
Aly sun said…
Looks very sophisticated and grown up. And, by the way, the long-hair-loving-man thing is a total urban legend. My man likes my short hair much better (he thinks it's cute :).
Choco Girl said…
She did a great job! I like it! It does look grown up :-) Either way, you are still a beautiful woman.
Jennifer said…
Beautiful Tawny! xo.

Popular Posts