Just a Normal Sunday, Hanging with Olympians

Last Sunday, I hung out with Diana and Jason at the AVP (Association of Volleyball Professionals) Tour in San Francisco. It was a beautifully tall, hot, and sandy world.

We sat court side, so we were right there amongst the action. Kerri Walsh, Gold Medalist, who had a baby recently was back (and looking very much like she did not have a baby), but her partner Misty May Traynor was still out on her injury from "Dancing with the Stars."

Walsh and partner played the other Olympians Branagh and Youngs. The cool thing about this was that Jason and Di are in a Bible Study with Branagh's cousin and his wife.

We were so excited, but apparently the excitement was lost on this security guard.

The Men's Gold Medalists from the last Summer Games: Dalhauser and Rogers. This guy can jump!

Di's favorite team was Gibbs and Rosenthal. I kept joking the the single Rosenthal kept looking over at me, but them we discovered the score board right behind me. Oh well. Di and I took pictures with this team separately, but those photos are stored in a secret location. Or... on facebook.

Comments

Aly sun said…
Looks like fun. It's nice to be around tall people for a change.
Lesley Miller said…
I LOVE TALL PEOPLE!! (and volleyball too!) ;)
Shawna said…
What a fantastic view!

Popular Posts