The Dumb Armstrong & Getty Sticker Contest

None of my 6 designs got picked. 4 were under my name and 2 were under both Jason and Diana. A&G said on the radio on friday that they got over 100 submissions. Are you kidding me? I had a 6% chance of getting in and I failed. Instead, the subpar top ten are here:

http://armstrongandgetty.talk650kste.com/pages/stickercontest.html
(you have to click on the "click here" link to see the finalists)

I only liked 2 of the submissions. Next time I will let Sophie make one and she'll probably get into the finals. Guess you can't win them all. Or any at all. I'll save my designs for those who appreciate them-- or for the company that pays me to be creative on an ongoing basis :)

Comments

Shawna said…
What can I say, guys are dumb. Since one of yours didn't get picked I am NOT voting. What was up with the CRAYON one, rediculous! I KNEW that someone would do one with the black and white with just the AG like the European stickers, I thought it was too obvious/simple to suggest. I still say the sheep one was the best one!

They probably saw you on TV five times and in a couple movies and figured you were too famous for their show. (And you can't afford any more "I got a knew bed" injuries anyhow!)
Jason Sauer said…
I guess we should have made one with a time limit of 5 minutes using Microsoft Paint, since that seems to be the style they preferred. I almost didn't vote for any out of protest, but did end up voting for the "Grundel" one because it was funny.

Popular Posts