I Want To Win! (formally titled "Why do I always give myself more to do?)
Whenever I get a free moment, I try to stay away from the computer for anything other than work or school because I can get quite tired of it all. Yet, when I heard the latest radio contest on Armstrong & Getty, I knew I had to enter. They wanted a listener to design their window sticker. People will vote on the top designs starting this Thursday. I've always wanted to win a contest, so for the past couple of weeks, I've been doing even more design on my nights off. I'm now entered into the contest--6 times in fact-- and now we wait and see if my designs are at the top! I'll tell you how to vote when and if we get there.






Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.