You Get What You Ask For...

Well, I wanted to be on TV and I got 3 chances yesterday. After this experience, I'll never hope for the chance again. My parents were really proud of me until the camera started filming... uhhh... compromising poses during the Yogalates segment. Notice my Dad's sudoku for today. Hilarious. *Sigh.* What I wouldn't do for my job!

In-Shape on Fox 40:




Comments

Julie said…
Celebrity status ;)
Shawna said…
Your DAD, what can I say!? Gotta love him. The 10-6 is one for the record books! LOVE IT! Who needs to journal to document the daily goings on in your life. Publish this at the end of the year and you have it all documented!

You know how you have nick names for everyone (but me)? I think I will call you "frog" from now on! Or maybe I will just 'sign' it!
Aly sun said…
I like "frog." What a time to zoom in. Enjoyed seeing all the videos.

Popular Posts