Christmas in Redding!
This past weekend, Sophie and I *barely* made it to Redding for a visit. After school was over I was beyond exhausted, but Cathy assured me that if I just got there, she would take care of Sophie and I. She was right! First of all I arrived to see this beautiful tree:
Then I slept in Saturday morning and Cathy and I waited until almost 11 to wake Jen up. We sent in the pup, hoping the she would be the one to get into the least amount of trouble. Speaking of trouble, Jen would not cooperate for any of my photos!
While waiting for Jen and I to wake up, Cathy took Sophie to get toys at PetSmart. She got two new toys: a pig and a monkey and Soph had a very hard time deciding which one she wanted to play with.
Sophie played so hard that she fell asleep on her new toy. We giggled and giggled that she was like a little kid a Christmas. We also giggled that she fell asleep with her head in the monkey's backside.
I wasn't feeling the greatest on this trip, so I slept a lot. I managed to make it out to dinner with some friends on Saturday night, but was back fairly early to sleep more. Cathy and I went to church on Sunday, and then I was supposed to back to Manteca, but it was raining so I decided to wait it out and watch The Holiday. I still can't STAND Cameron Diaz, but every time that I watch it, I learn a new reason as to why I like the movie.
I had fun with my Redding family for Christmas, and look forward to more celebrations of the birth of Jesus with my family!

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.