Two-Eyed Two-Ear'd Flying Purple Panty Eater

On Wednesday evening, Mallory came home and found Sophie in the right spot, but she had a strange new toy with her:

A pair of my panties were in the kennel WITH Sophie. Mal texted me at work "Are you aware there is a pair of your underwear in her crate?" I called back giggling, "No way! She must have planted them there last night when I had my laundry out, knowing that she'd get to play with them today." I shook my head that yet another pair of my *mentionables* were ruined. When I can home, I investigated the crime scene and realized what my bad/smart girl did.

On Tuesday night I had divided my laundry into 2 piles next to Sophie's kennel, waiting to be washed the next day. Well, I recreated the pile with clean towels and placed the victimised knicker on top. Aha! Sophie had clawed, pawed, and nipped at them until she pulled them inside.

I washed them anyway before inspecting them because *confession* I do currently have some pantalones (not actual Spanish) with a tooth mark here and there that were gnawed at before I could rescue them. Well, these came out of the wash clean all right. They went from a being a thong to a flip-flop.

I know, I know: What if I were in an accident and went to the hospital? These are now garbage for sure. I'm making some training changes and then I'll replinsh my bloomer supply.

Comments

Popular Posts