This past weekend, there were many celebrations to be had. Here is 2-year old cousin Morgan at her birthday party. A cupcake wearing cupcakes.

Careful how you choose your parents: Tommy will like the Red Sox whether he likes it or not.

Easter morning the cousins got to see one another again. Morgan's smile is just the prettiest.

"Howdy, Sailor. New in town?"

The Auntie/Nephew lineup. Tell me, which culprit committed the crime?

It was great to hang out so much with the family. Sophie's sorry that she couldn't make it to the parties-- she was busy filling in for the Easter Bunny.

Comments
2) We have the cutest nephews on the face of the planet
3) I want to frame the picture of the four of us- and snap myself like a chicken :-)
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.