I Hope Tommy Will Forgive Me For This One Day...

Will there be another Tommy or Tomasina in 7 months?
MICK AND LAURA ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!
WOO-HOO!

I love my nephews more than words can say... I just don't know how in the world it's possible to love your own kids more. And now we get to add another baby to the family. We are truly blessed. If it's a girl, I might have a heart attack! But another boy will just melt me heart even more than they sappy puddle that it already is. Congratulations Mick and Laura!

On Monday night, I wasn't available to blog because I was in the steam room at our Manteca In-Shape, shooting a video for our e-mail and facebook campaigns. I had done the same video shoot earlier that day, but after my manager saw the footage, she shook her head and said, "I want more. I want funny. I want... pure Tawny." So, At 9pm, pure Tawny was unleashed. Click on the photo below and it will take you to youtube to see the final piece. While you do that, I'm going to go get my name changed...


Tonight, I got to see the entire family at Auntie and Uncle Steve's (including Will and Morgan!) as we ate chicken enchiladas and celebrated cinco cinco dos de Mayo. It was more fun than I think you're allowed to have on a week night. I forgot my camera, but I took some memories away for my heart.

love.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I almost spit out my coffee when the picture of Peanut came up! He may forgive you but Mick may not since you put a blonde wig on his son...... Dinner was so much fun! Thanks again auntie & unkie for having us over!!
Aly sun said…
I enjoyed the video. You crack me up. And all of YouTube and Manteca too. You're famous. :)

Congrats to Mick and Laura. How exciting! The nephew/niece relationship is something very special. I have 8 nephews and 1 niece. My heart is bursting.

Popular Posts