Gathering Data

Moments after I wrote the "coming soon: dating" blog on Sunday night, I was asked out on a blind date from a friend setting me up with another of her friends. It was set for tonight at a restaurant in Manteca, and I'd like to enter in tonight's date as "Exhibit A" for the case that I will be making on the subject. I'm sorry that I haven't written it yet, but the blog in my head is pretty entertaining.

My response to tonight's date? Back to the drawing board.

Comments

Aly sun said…
Is that it for details? I'm sitting here folding cloth diapers, I need something to entertain me.
Tawny said…
I'll give details in the full blog, but it will be about my dates in general, not necessarily about last night's. I don't know how interesting it will be on the "help me do housework" scale...
Shawna said…
Alysun and I need to write a pre-screening questionnaire for them ALL to fill out prior to any in person contact, so you don't waste calories on ding dongs. Unless of course they are Hostess Ding Dongs, that is of course, a different matter.

Popular Posts