In Case You Haven't Heard The Screaming From There...

Mick and Laura went to have a sonogram yesterday and....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!
Maura Siobhan
will be be making her appearance around the end of the year, Lord willing. When I heard the news I was at work, so I gave Mick and Laura a muffled squeal, then came home and went to bed early. I was in a funk and wasn't sure why until I told the news to my coworkers this morning and burst into tears. I'm so excited and never thought this would actually happen. Mikey and Tommy are my heart and I never knew love like this before them, but now that a girl is coming into our lives.... I still can't write without tearing up. I'm a mess and I can't wait to meet her.

And she's coming just in time too because there is a sale at Gymboree and I have to go and get the entire set!

(Sophie's excited about Maura too!)

Comments

Kari said…
That's SO exciting! And I LOVE the name-- how clever! My niece and I have a special bond too! You're going to love it!

And I'm equally excited for the Gymboree sale (which already started!)... that's all Ella and Evan wear! =)

Congratulations Auntie!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness. Laura will never put all that Sophie gear on baby girl...... I guess those are just a few more items to add the to Grandparents/aunties house list. :-) Brother will go broke on baby pink Red Sox gear, auntie Tawny will go broke on girly Sophie gear and auntie Mal is just going to go broke :-)
Aly sun said…
Congratulations on the girly news. Yes, boys are fantastically wonderful.... but their clothes are not. I thought it was an urban legend that girls clothes were more fun to buy, cheaper, and more plentiful. But no, it's all true.
Shawna said…
I bought the black one with the dogs kissing that says "I love Daddy." Very CUTE. I will email the 30% off information.
Yay! A little girl you can dress up! She is going to be so loved AND fashionable :)

Popular Posts