My Nephew Went To the Prom (and I Blamed my Tears on Allergies).

Mikey got asked to got to the prom by a senior, Maddie. Way to go, Mikey! His tie matched her dress perfectly (in person) and they looked like they were in for a fun night.  They are just friends, though, trust me. I tried joking with him and he didn't even blush so I know it's true.

His friends are as crazy as he is. His best friend is Avery, the guy on the far left (the guy that Mom would love to pin down and shave all the hair on his head.)

We were very entertained getting these photos. They were a crack up (and helped dry the tears I didn't expect to show up...)

Meanwhile, the Belle of the Ball was home, looking terribly cute in her Auntie onesie that Mal got her for Easter. This girl only knows 2 things: how to be adorable and how to cry whenever you try to sit down.

In much less exciting news: I found Ellie the Elephant's older Sister at Target this week and had to get it for Sophers. Operation Destroy is now in full effect.

Speaking of babies and Sophie, I found this puppy photo and had to squeal about how little my girl used to be. Dumbo head with an ewok booty.

Comments

Popular Posts