Maura's 1st Birthday... and More(a)!
I'm a little late with the Halloween photos, but I don't want anyone to miss the cutest ladybug this side of the Pacific AND Atlantic ocean.
"You're my favorite dep...uty!"
Maura's 1st Birthday was on 11-11-11. That girl knows how to make an entrance! She's also knows how to enhance a party. Laura got these perfect cupcakes cakes for the occasion.
My first taste of sugar? Yes, please!
We're available for telegrams if you need us to sing for anyone else. Tommy ended up blowing out the candle but I missed it because I ran out of memory right as this video ended. I can't help but take a million photos!
Tommy barely ate dinner because he wanted a pancake (cupcake) and when cousin Morgan showed up it was countdown to dessert.
What a mess! Ladybug remnants everywhere.
Aunt Debbie strikes again with a personalized towel. We all laughed when Mikey yelled from the back of the room, "Awww, I want one!"
I bequeath thee the crown of the Princess.
Speaking of Mikey, I finally got an update photo with him. I'm hoping you can see him behind that ugly thing on my chin (aren't I 31 years old? )
Laura and her baby girl.
This was the photo of the night. Mom's camera has the best one, but I was elated to get all 3 kiddos together for what will be the most looked at photo in South Dakota very soon.
Speaking of South Dakota, Jen thought Sophie should try on a scarf or two as practice.
And then made the great point that it could be worse-- we could be moving to Afghanistan. I'm going to miss my dear witty roomie.
The next update blog will be looking backwards again-- I have a ton of photos from my trip to Chicago in October to show you. For a work trip, I had a wonderful time.

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.