A Must Read: Our Great 8
Everyone once in a while, a story comes along with as much depth and personal revelations as this one from my friend Natalie. I met Natalie while I was attending Simpson University. I volunteered for the Awana program at church and she was one of the leaders. She is also a Zumba instructor and invited me to my very first class. I had such a fun time that when I moved, I couldn't find another instructor like her-- so I became one!
She began blogging about her family's journey about adoption from Ethiopia. You haven't missed much-- she just started the blog back in February. Go back and read from the beginning as she transparently discloses what the process has been like for her family. And get out tissue. You can't say I didn't warn you. Sweet sweet spirited family.
She began blogging about her family's journey about adoption from Ethiopia. You haven't missed much-- she just started the blog back in February. Go back and read from the beginning as she transparently discloses what the process has been like for her family. And get out tissue. You can't say I didn't warn you. Sweet sweet spirited family.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.