SSSSSUUURRRRRRRPRISE!

It started with a night the cousins met at Mick and Laura's for dinner. I had left already, but Mick, Laura, Ashley, Joey, Will and Natalie decided that if Uncle Steve and Aunt Debbie weren't going to throw themselves a 60th birthday, then they were going to. Invites were sent out and the restaurant was booked.

And then... we waited. Who would spill the beans?

NO ONE!

I didn't get the actual surprise photo, but there's no way Auntie and Uncle knew. They arrived at Chevy's and the party was already in full swing. I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

Look.Kin. GOOD!

Wai, wai, waaaaaaaiiiiiiiit. What is this stuff?

Thus begins the sweet tooth.

2 out of the 3 Amigos.

Hope you got your wish :)

For You Two:
Whew! You made it to 60, what a wild ride,
You started apart, now you're side-by-side

Kids, dogs, and trips-- you've been through it all
Now you can be there with the other trips and falls

Hearing may get worse, so prepare for that too
If the TV can't get louder, there's Closed Captioning for you.

Reading these words may require translation or glasses,
If you go to an old folks home, you'll fit in with the masses

So Happy Birthday to Unkie & Auntie
Oh shoot, the only words that rhymes is "panty."

If this is how 60 looks in my family, I'm not worried at all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE STEVE & AUNT DEBBIE!


Comments

Mom La said…
You are the best! And we were very surprised!!! thanks to my wonderful family for such a great celebration even though I'm not sure I am ready for 60!

Thanks to all!

Auntie
Anonymous said…
That was so fun! It was a litle warm but then I was chasing after a 3 yr old while we were waiting for the special couple to arrive. Such a great idea to celebrate 2 people's birthdays who mean the world to us. Welcome to the 60's, Steve & Deb!!

Popular Posts