Paint, paint, blah blah blah

I now know how Michelangelo felt, stuck for years under a ceiling in Rome while people around him inquired "aren't you done YET???! It's been 5 weeks into the "house transformation" and am so uncreative that I have been staying away from most forms of communication so that people can't find out how boring I actually am. Granted I've had an epiphany and have figured out the meaning of life while meditating and praying in the mindless hours of rolling, but that's so unentertaining.

My family and I have made it through the worst of the stress and I think we're much closer for it. I'm taking photos and I can't wait to put the before and after photos side by side to see how far we've come. For Halloween I might shock everyone and put on make-up and do my hair and wear something that isn't 4 sizes too big with splatter paint on it.

I have been thinking of my next blog: "Dating: Don't Make Me Get Back Out There." I might write it after the family reunion so that we don't spend the whole weekend diagnosing my issues.

Love you all.

Comments

Aly sun said…
I love word verification so much, I'll leave you a comment just because.

Popular Posts